@automotive.chris

This account is private

Search automotive.chris →

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
diegochefaly. Hello bebeix, tutu poooom ? 
Hoje em dia todo mundo chama todo mundo d

Hello bebeix, tutu poooom ? Hoje em dia todo mundo chama todo mundo de amigo 🤭 Quem aí já passou por isso ? Eu e @mariannasantosoficial já passamos muito né ?! Mas não trabalhamos com nomes 😂😂 ————— Marque nos comentários seu amigo(a) que também já passou por isso ⬇️

Share 2557 29
zoeilanahill. Autumn 🍂 @cameron.bleakley

Autumn 🍂 @cameron.bleakley

Share 320 6
Advertisement
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Warm up with coordination🧤🔥! In our session with @janina_leitzig from @tsghoffenheimfrauen and amateur goalkeeper @mimi.ktv we combined simple balls with some coordination. Very important for goalkeepers! ————————————————————— Aufwärmen mit Koordination🧤🔥! In unser Trainingseinheit mit @janina_leitzig von @tsghoffenheimfrauen und @mimi.ktv haben wir einfache Bälle auf Mann mit Koordination verbunden. Sehr wichtig für Torhüter! ————————————————————— ¡Calienta con coordinación🧤🔥! En nuestra sesión de entrenamiento con @janina_leitzig de @tsghoffenheimfrauen y @mimi.ktv conectamos pelotas simples al hombre con coordinación. ¡Muy importante para los porteros!

Share 1752 41
jessicaelisiak. You’re grindin in slow motion 🚶🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♀️

You’re grindin in slow motion 🚶🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♀️

Share 179 9

Flavour chaser 🥘

Share 754 12

Today’s special by the glass. $15 a glass till they are gone. — 2016 Shafer TD-9, Napa Valley. 58% Merlot, 26% Cabernet Sauvignon, 16% Malbec. @shafervineyards #shafertd9 #shafervineyards .. TD-9 is a proprietary blend named after a tractor John Shafer taught himself to drive. He’d never grown grapes or made wine in his life. That spirit of risk-taking and adventure still guides Shafer today and inspired the creation of this new wine. — 2009 Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon Estate, Santa Cruz. 77% Cabernet Sauvignon and 23% Merlot. @ridgevineyards #ridgesantacruz #ridgecabernet #tastehistory .. Yes, you read that correctly. Here is your chance to try a SOLD OUT wine from a legendary winery. A blend of 77% Cabernet Sauvignon and 23% Merlot from younger vines growing exclusively on Ridge's Santa Cruz Mountains Monte Bello Estate, think of the 2009 "Estate" Cabernet as a "Baby Monte Bello" in style. —///— @winesneak @mgrace._ •••••• #winesneak #winesneakslo #everythingbytheglass #winebytheglass #wineflights @slowinecountry @slochamber #slochamber @tastespismo @tasteinthealley

Share 41 2

Crispy cheese taco. So good you'll forget it's vegetarian. *Limited Edition Today Only While They Last. #tacos #panama #foodiepty #vegetarian

Share 85 2
rachel_franc914. 大ぶりピアス&イヤリング♡

インパクトあり間違いない!

カッコイイ~o(。>ᴗ<。)o︎♬❤︎ #ボタン
 #ハンドメイドボタン
 #イ

大ぶりピアス&イヤリング♡ インパクトあり間違いない! カッコイイ~o(。>ᴗ<。)o︎♬❤︎ #ボタン #ハンドメイドボタン #インポートボタン #ピアス #イヤリング #大ぶり #アクセサリー #button #handmade #accessory

Share 12 0
rachel_dsouza__. CHOGADA x KAMARIYA😍
Watch the full video on YouTube🙈
If you haven't

CHOGADA x KAMARIYA😍 Watch the full video on YouTube🙈 If you haven't seen the video yet, link is always in the bio⚡ We've already reached 13k views in a dayyy, small steps to a brighter future💕💕 Thank you for all the love. ❤ Keep supporting😭 Shot by:@andddd_reaaa @melitajaphet #thecontentindia @darshanravaldz @darshanravaldz_dr @darshanraval_fc @indiandancefederation_ @bollyshake @dancersofindia @dance_with_talent @mumbaidancers @danceofyou @danceon @dance.faculty @thecontentindia

Share 382 11
Advertisement
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});