(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

First right, then left! Ours is practical resilience🤪, creating dynamism and sharing good moments.. #msdanimalhealth #2019WVPA

Share 0 1
Advertisement
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
am_ria_. Contrast is good☀️🍹 #beachgirl #lovelife #happy

Contrast is good☀️🍹 #beachgirl #lovelife #happy

Share 0 0
baby_emz_88. Instagram VS Reality 🤣🤣👙🍹🌞 @sexyfarmsmodels @sexyfarms #marbella

Instagram VS Reality 🤣🤣👙🍹🌞 @sexyfarmsmodels @sexyfarms #marbella #friendships #lovelife #happy

Share 2 0
mr.cute_2828. #love
#lovequotes 
#lovelife
Share 1 0

📸Przedstawiam Wam Panią Dr. Veronike Grabe, Ambasador polskiego miasta Zabrze, ale też przewodnczonca w Muzeum Zeche Zollferein Essen. Właśnie miałam przyjemność fotografować Śląską Galerie która jest umieszczona w Niemieckim Muzeum w Essen : Hindernburger Heimatsammlung Kultur-und Erinnerungstätte Hindenburg OS gestern- Zabrze Heute. Czy znacie to miejsce ? 📸Ich präsentiere Ihnen Frau Dr. Veronike Grabe, Botschafterin der polnischen Stadt Zabrze, aber auch 2 Vorsitzende im Zeche Zollferein Essen Museum. Ich hatte gerade das Vergnügen, die Schlesische Galerie zu fotografieren, die sich im Deutschen Museum in Essen befindet: Hindernburger Heimatsammlung Kultur-und Erinnerungstätte Hindenburg OS gestern- Zabrze Heute. Kennet ihr diesen Ort? #Fotoshooting #instagram #video #handgemacht #pauer #woman #sport #dance #Fotos #Fotografie #fit #art #endorfinas #happy #smeil #galeria #kunst #bussineswoman #superwoman #kinderbueno #muzeum

Share 0 0
bishtmanisha123. Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I a

Every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. #lovelife #bali #day2 #withlove #lovers #love #like #photography #lover #beautiful #bali #♥fashion #cute #life #nature #loveyou #🥰photooftheday #travel #lovely

Share 1 0
j.jjna. 𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 - 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗂𝗏

𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 - 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 🔁 *Anzeige ___ #ootd

Share 11 0
Advertisement
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
chien.lll. 巧綠生活第三天,這十天可以不用思考吃什麼三餐,好方便👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Day 3 of soygreen. No need to w

巧綠生活第三天,這十天可以不用思考吃什麼三餐,好方便👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Day 3 of soygreen. No need to worry what to eat for meals of this week. Easy!!! #巧綠生活第三天 #卓越生活教練 #3rdday #soygreen #lovelife #internalcleansing #10dayschallenge #10dayssoygreencleansing

Share 1 0

☀️🌊🧘‍♀️🏖🌴🌅

Share 1 1
heysoul_bealive. May be may not be 💫 
Art by : @thecaduceo

May be may not be 💫 Art by : @thecaduceo

Share 8 3

How To Find The Balance Between Healthy And Happy? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Honestly you guys, aren’t there times when you feel like you’ve tried of all the diets: macro counting, cutting out carbs, cleanses, detoxes and all the other trendy diets? Trust me I been there. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ After many years of trial and error and living from one extreme to the next, I find yourself craving a less rigid and more balanced approach to life.  I love enjoying my pasta 🍝 and ice cream 🍨 on an off vacation and not having to beat myself up all the time. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🌶Here is how found Balance Between Healthy And Happy. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ 🌶Tips: Try the 80/20 philosophy: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ If your so sick of this whole extreme lifestyle like me, you should try the 80/20 philosophy. I been living this lifestyle for 2 years now and it has changed the way I think of food and helped me keep my balanced. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The 80/20 is a lifestyle, it means you focus on eating healthy 80% of the time, you can choose to indulge a bit for the other 20%, allowing yourself to nourish your body and enjoy some of the finer things in life, like ice cream 🍨 and chips. I’m not talking about cutting out carbs Monday-Friday or having a cheat days, I’m taking about eating healthy, wholesome foods the majority of the time, but recognizing that you’re human and allowing yourself to splurge once in awhile. That way, when you reach for that ice cream bar after dinner, there is no guilt associated with it. This philosophy is all about total wellness, not just physical wellness. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ After all, life is about balance and you should be allowed to enjoy things like tacos 🌮 and ice cream 🍦 without beating yourself up. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ What do you guys think? How do you find Balance Between Healthy And Happy? #happy #eating #italy #positano

Share 108 9